We recognise that one of the most valuable resources in any business is time. If you need more time to concentrate on running and developing your business let us help you with your payroll and VAT.
We can provide a complete payroll service, ensuring that you comply with the ever changing rules and regulations to which all employers must adhere.
Once we have details of your employees and salaries we can process your payroll on a weekly, four weekly or monthly basis producing all the necessary paperwork for you and your employees.
We can also give advice in areas such as maternity and sick pay and will ensure that regulatory changes – such as changes to the minimum wages are correctly applied. We will also take care of submitting RTI returns to HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf.
Whether you have one employee or 1,000 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers will need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme, communicate with their workers, pay pension contributions, register with The Pensions Regulator and keep detailed records. As may also be expected there are penalties for non-compliance.
For a fixed fee we can assist you with Auto Enrolment by
- Registering a scheme with your chosen pension provider.
- Consider the use of postponement at Staging and implement if applicable.
- Make an initial assessment of your workforce
- Assist you with the determination of the components of pay included in the calculation of your pension contributions.
- Set up the Auto Enrolment scheme in payroll
- Manage Opt-in and joining requests
- Deal with Opt-outs.
- Communicate with your staff
- Keep records about jobholders and workers and records about the pension scheme and provide the necessary information to The Pensions Regulator about how you have complied with your employer duties.
We can also assist with the ongoing auto enrolment requirements as part of our payroll bureau service.
We can provide help and advice on initial VAT registration, cash accounting, annual accounting, retail and flat rate schemes ensuring that you are on the VAT scheme most relevant to, and suitable for, your business.
Once you are registered we can provide a bureau service ensuring that your VAT records are accurately maintained and that returns are completed and submitted within the strict time limits.